- 10°C to 24°C in Winter, 18°C to 32°C in Summer
- October to February
- Woolens for Winter and casual cotton clothes in Summer.
Include In Package
- All Food ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and evening snacks)
- All Hotel accommodation charges
- All kind of fees of scheduled safaris
- Mineral Water all throughout the tour
- Service of an experienced Tour leader
- Primary Medication in case needed
- SUV throughout the tour
Exclude In Package
- Any alcoholic drink
- Expenditure of personal nature
- Train / Air Ttickets
- Uncheduled safaris in the park.
Day 1 : NJP To Jaldapara
After reaching Bagdogra Airport or New Jalpaiguri Railway Stn, our represntative will receive you. After breakfast and getting refresh, we will take you to Jaldapara National Park (145 kms) via Sevoke, Coronation Bridge, Malbazar, Chalsa, Chapramari, Nagrakata and Birpara. After lunch visit South Khayerbari animal Rescue Center. In the evening you will be driven to Ticket Counter to collect next day's ticket for Elephant Safari or Jungle Safari. Overnight at Jaldapara.
Day 2 : Jaldapara to Chilapata
Early morning you will be driven drive to Hollong for the morning safari ( 6 AM to 8 PM). After breakfast transfer to Chilapata via Hansimara (43 kms). Post Lunch, you will be taken for an afternoon safari to the dense forests of Chilapata including a visit to remains of King Nala's fort. Overnight at Chilapata.
Day 3 : Chilapata to Buxa
Checkout after breakfast and drive to Buxa via Alipurduar (45 km). Post Lunch take afternoon safari to Buxa Tiger Reserve, Buxa Fort. and the tribal village of Totopara. Overnight at Buxa.
Day 4 : Buxa to NJP
In the morning after breakfast drive To New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (175 Km) or Bagdogra Airport. Lunch on the way. Reach NJP and Bagdogra. We bid you goodbye here. Tour ends